Who we are...

My photo
Friends who crossed the line of friendship to discover that we can love more than we thought we can. Brought together by God and have discovered along the way that there is a deeper reason why we are together. Our mission is not to be done individually,but together. This site contains our past and our journey to the future..a sharing of emotions, feelings, thoughts, dreams, fears -- all about our adventures in life.

Friday, May 30, 2008

This so called life.

This week have been a busy one. In between taking care of our son and my husband, my mom and I took care of some things to help out a loved one.

I do not want to go into details. All that I can share is that someone dear to our family is undergoing a really tough time. The source is more on a physical condition, but the effect is challenging him physically, emotionally, mentally and spiritually.

I can only hope for the best. But what I pray right now is for God to enlighten him and his family as well with the fact that this life that we have is just borrowed and the One who gave it to us can take it away anytime. It is only a matter of when He plans for it to happen.

God's way of thinking is far from ours. We can never tell what HE plans for us. All we know is that He has good reasons for everything that happens. And if only for that, my heart is calmed with His promise that He knows what's best for everyone.

But it won't hurt if you help me out in praying for my uncle.

No comments: