Who we are...

My photo
Friends who crossed the line of friendship to discover that we can love more than we thought we can. Brought together by God and have discovered along the way that there is a deeper reason why we are together. Our mission is not to be done individually,but together. This site contains our past and our journey to the future..a sharing of emotions, feelings, thoughts, dreams, fears -- all about our adventures in life.

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Kids Meme

Thanks Rocks for this tag.

Copy here:
1. Answer the Kid’s Question by Gregory Stock, PH.D. Remember: Don’t respond as you think others want you to. Respond the way you actually feel!
2. Add your name (linked to your blog)
3. Tag everybody else!

Kid’s Question #1 If you were the ruler of the world and you could have anything you wanted as well as have people do anything you wanted, do you think you would get greedy and mean or would you be a good and fair ruler?
> Without blinking my eyes, I believe that I will be a good and fair ruler knowing that God will guide me if I am the ruler of the world. For the goodnesss in me, I leave it all up to God. For the fairness part of me, I have been such ever since. I weigh everything...I mean everything! (Well, not literally of course, hahaha)

Jhong, Alpha, Women Xplore, Em, Something Purple, Our Journey to Life, My Planet Purple, Princess Bela, Here & Now, God’s gift, Through the Rain, The Adventures of Dong and Jing

Passing this on to Jan, Lutchi and Joanne


No comments: