Who we are...

My photo
Friends who crossed the line of friendship to discover that we can love more than we thought we can. Brought together by God and have discovered along the way that there is a deeper reason why we are together. Our mission is not to be done individually,but together. This site contains our past and our journey to the future..a sharing of emotions, feelings, thoughts, dreams, fears -- all about our adventures in life.

Friday, March 28, 2008

Lullaby Malubay!

I must admit that I am an American Idol fanatic. YES. Maybe it's that side of me that actually loved singing (I'm not sure if singing loves me back the same way...harhar) that draws me too much to the show. So far, my favorite was season 4 way back the time of Carrie Underwood and Bo Bice. I am a fan of both. For me, that season was by far the one where the last two contenders were both worthy (almost equal) of becoming american idols.

The real deal for me though is that every year, I hope and pray that a Filipino may get to be a contestant in A.I. This season I was so happy because a kababayan made it. Proud to say that she is still in the running to become the next American Idol.


I am crossing my fingers that the next episodes, she would be able to choose a song that would really fit her. I mean she definitely's got the talent. But sometimes the songs are not the perfect match for her. I think she had the most consistent voice as far as the other contestants are concerned. Lullaby or no lullaby, I'm rooting for Ramiele Malubay.


Mabuhay ang mga PINOY!!!!

No comments: