Who we are...

My photo
Friends who crossed the line of friendship to discover that we can love more than we thought we can. Brought together by God and have discovered along the way that there is a deeper reason why we are together. Our mission is not to be done individually,but together. This site contains our past and our journey to the future..a sharing of emotions, feelings, thoughts, dreams, fears -- all about our adventures in life.

Saturday, February 2, 2008

The Tao of Jown

Here is my share of wisdom to the world.

On FAILING:
There is no such thing as success if one never knew how it is to fail.

Failure does not measure weakness, it does not equate itself to the mistakes we made.
Failure only measures how far you will succeed..
..inspite of.

On HURTING:
When one is hurt,

Do not look for tears,wounds, pains, or blood.
Look them in the eye..if there is no sparkle,
no hint of smile,only then you would know.
Everybody gets hurt.

Everybody heals in a matter of time..
in God's time.

On TALENTS:
Each person can sing well.

It's our ears that sometimes has the problem.
Each person can dance the perfect dance.
But we have our own tunes to which we dance to.
We all are poets in our own rights..
it's our interests that brings boundaries.

On TEACHING:
You don't teach to show the world you know better than they do.

You teach to show the world I have something to share too.

On WRITING:
I write not because I want people to notice me.

I write because I want to hear myself out loud.

On LOVING:
Perfect Love is never be planned.One works hard to achieve it.

There is no perfect someone created for you.
There is only that someone whom makes you feel life is at its best
Because he loves you.
And that makes everything PERFECT.

No comments: