Who we are...

My photo
Friends who crossed the line of friendship to discover that we can love more than we thought we can. Brought together by God and have discovered along the way that there is a deeper reason why we are together. Our mission is not to be done individually,but together. This site contains our past and our journey to the future..a sharing of emotions, feelings, thoughts, dreams, fears -- all about our adventures in life.

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

I Pray

Whenever things are going well and good
and it seems that each prayer is answered
Lord, give me a heart
that knows how to praise Your goodness
Whenever things are not going my way
and each task becomes a failure
Lord, grant me the courage
to move on and work harder

Whenever my day is completed
full of laughter and accomplishments
Lord, allow my spirit
to enjoy each moment that You bring
Whenever I get hurt and frustrated
and when nobody seems to understand me
Lord, let me find comfort in Your arms

And whenever tears would fall from my eyes

Lord,wipe them awayand remind me always

that Your Love will always be
greater than all my disappointments.
AMEN.

No comments: