Who we are...

My photo
Friends who crossed the line of friendship to discover that we can love more than we thought we can. Brought together by God and have discovered along the way that there is a deeper reason why we are together. Our mission is not to be done individually,but together. This site contains our past and our journey to the future..a sharing of emotions, feelings, thoughts, dreams, fears -- all about our adventures in life.

Thursday, February 28, 2008

6 Quirky Things about me

This tag made me think..hehehe..thanks Issa and Anna

The rules: Link to the person that tagged you. Post the rules on your blog. Share six unimportant things/habits/quirks about your self. Tag 6 random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs. Let these random people know that they are tagged by leaving comments in their blog.Let your tagger know when your entry is up.

Six Unimportant things/habits/quirks about my self:

1. I can easily remember melodies and memorize song lyrics. And once I learned a song, I never seem to forget the lyrics of it. (Yes, I've got hundreds of songs in my head!!!!)
2. I am a few years older than my husband.
3. I got into writing because of the movie Dead Poets Society.
4. I am proud to be a Born Again Christian.
5. I can finish a half-gallon ice cream in a day...alone!
6. I love Side A band. (Yup since 1992!!!

Now let me find out your 6 quirky things:
1. peachy
2. sexymom
3. jesse
4. jigi
5. emoboy
6. jade ni omar

No comments: