Who we are...

My photo
Friends who crossed the line of friendship to discover that we can love more than we thought we can. Brought together by God and have discovered along the way that there is a deeper reason why we are together. Our mission is not to be done individually,but together. This site contains our past and our journey to the future..a sharing of emotions, feelings, thoughts, dreams, fears -- all about our adventures in life.

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Amen!

The other night, after having dozed off for a few minutes, I was awakened by our son's voice reciting something. Almost ready to tell him to go to sleep, I turned around to find him sitting down, looking up, with his hands together. He was in a praying position. Suddenly the words were as clear as it can be:
(Written as pronounced by Zye)
"I-jus, aah....i-amat. I-ahh..ilaw, ahh...pa-patch. I-amat,I-jus"
Translation:
"Jesus, ah..salamat. Sa ilaw, ah...kay spongebob. Salamat Jesus".

I smiled. My heart was seemed as if it was gonna burst. I am so thankful. And I pray to God that he will be blessed with a good sense of faith no matter how old he gets.

No comments: