Who we are...

My photo
Friends who crossed the line of friendship to discover that we can love more than we thought we can. Brought together by God and have discovered along the way that there is a deeper reason why we are together. Our mission is not to be done individually,but together. This site contains our past and our journey to the future..a sharing of emotions, feelings, thoughts, dreams, fears -- all about our adventures in life.

Saturday, June 6, 2009

Honest Scrap Award


Thanks Issa for remembering me even if I haven't been around that much.

Honest Scrap Award Rules:

1. In sum, choose a minimum of Seven (7) Blogs that you find Brilliant in Content or Design to pass on this Award.
2. Then list at least 10 honest things about yourself.


10 THINGS ABOUT ME YOU MAY OR MAY NOT KNOW:

1. I am good at memorizing lyrics.
2. Sinigang is my favorite dish.
3. I can eat a half-gallon ice cream in one sitting..alone!
4. I'm a "scissors" person. I'm not comfortable using the cutter.
5. Dead Poets Society inspired me to become a writer. I started writing poetry after watching this movie.
6. I'm a fan of Side A since 1991.
7. I used to collect chocolate wrappers and then use them to write letters to friends.
8. I am a Morning Rush fan. I've been listening to Chico and Delamar since my highschool days. (Refer to the date in #6, hehehe)
9. I am a Born Again Christian and I love how God has made me realize that we should learn to know Him in the way He wants to be known.
10. I read a lot of blogs and visit a lot of sites but don't always find the energy to leave messages (Sorry =< )
This is so late. Please feel free to snag it. But my seven blogs would be Mec, Tna, Rocks, Irmee, Donna, Jen and Joanne.

No comments: