Who we are...

My photo
Friends who crossed the line of friendship to discover that we can love more than we thought we can. Brought together by God and have discovered along the way that there is a deeper reason why we are together. Our mission is not to be done individually,but together. This site contains our past and our journey to the future..a sharing of emotions, feelings, thoughts, dreams, fears -- all about our adventures in life.

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Weird things about me

Tagged by Jeng. Hmmm...missed doing these stuff. *Sigh*

Rules are rules. To tag along: you have to list 7 weird things about yourself, post it in your blog, tag at least 7 people (list their names), and comment on their blog to let them know that you just tagged them.

1. I am partly an obsessive compulsive. I even declare certain days as my "ococ" (that's how I term it) day and start cleaning, rearranging, organizing stuff even if they are not really messed up.

2. I know a lot of songs -- lyrics, tune and singer. I always have a hard time choosing songs when going on videoke bars simply because I know almost all of the songs and I want to sing something new. (I know, weird! )

3. I can eat sinigang forever.

4. I can finish a half-gallon ice cream in one sitting --- even with no one helping me.

5. I have thing crazy fear whenever traveling that I might leave stuff behind. So, as always, I make a list of the things I brought and make sure that I check on my things before going to sleep. (Hmmm...ococ moves?)

6. For someone who is in such a small frame, I have a very loud voice. (Tried and tested)

7. When I am very angry, I speak in straight english!

Tagging nancy, Eds, Happy, Jacque, Pat, Mari and Anna.

No comments: