Who we are...

My photo
Friends who crossed the line of friendship to discover that we can love more than we thought we can. Brought together by God and have discovered along the way that there is a deeper reason why we are together. Our mission is not to be done individually,but together. This site contains our past and our journey to the future..a sharing of emotions, feelings, thoughts, dreams, fears -- all about our adventures in life.

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Here I go again...

My husband and I just watched Max Payne a few hours ago. I'm not going to review the movie because it didn't really create a big, lasting impact in my head although I'm pretty sure there's gonna be a part two of it. I thought Mark Wahlberg is turning out like a Nicolas Cage type but my husband was right, I think he is trying to be more like a Bruce Willis kind.

So what I would really want to talk about are the films whose trailers I saw and liked. First on my list of movies to watch out for is Disney's "Bolt". I love the plot that Bolt (oh, the lead character is a dog by the way) thought that his whole life was for real when the truth is he is just playing a role in this TV thing. Next on my list is Brad Pitt's "The Curious case of Benjamin Button". Honestly, I would just like to know how this movie will end seeing that Benjamin's life was backward in a different sense. Laslty, (but I'm not yet decided on this one) is "Twilight" which I think is a love story with magic or something else. The trailer was kind of short so I didn't really get to absorb if the characters were supernatural or something else.


So does this mean I'm back to my addiction? Hmmm...yes, I am in deep thought.


**********************************

Note: I now know that "Twilight" is a lovestory between a teenage girl and a vampire. There. I honestly thought he was a werewolf during the trailer.

No comments: