Who we are...

My photo
Friends who crossed the line of friendship to discover that we can love more than we thought we can. Brought together by God and have discovered along the way that there is a deeper reason why we are together. Our mission is not to be done individually,but together. This site contains our past and our journey to the future..a sharing of emotions, feelings, thoughts, dreams, fears -- all about our adventures in life.

Thursday, August 28, 2008

One!

Although Zye is turning one sooner than we thought, it's not about age we are talking about.

Then what you may ask?

His first tooth is already out!!!! Yipee! Finally after quite sometime of hoping for a sign of white from those gums there it was. I don't have a picture of it tough. Hah! I've had enough challenge in carrying him. Spare me the agony of catching that tooth on camera.

Oh, in case you were wondering..yes, I have tried a hundred times.
Still no luck.

No comments: