Who we are...

My photo
Friends who crossed the line of friendship to discover that we can love more than we thought we can. Brought together by God and have discovered along the way that there is a deeper reason why we are together. Our mission is not to be done individually,but together. This site contains our past and our journey to the future..a sharing of emotions, feelings, thoughts, dreams, fears -- all about our adventures in life.

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

One with nature

As a child, I grew up knowing the importance of plants mainly because I have poor lungs and it is only in the presence of plants that I actually breathe better.

The ironic thing is that we live in a condominium unit adjacent to the busy streets of the city. My mother, however, is wise enough to put as much outdoor planters along our corridor that almost resembles a small garden. Our home cannot be without plants too so we have a great collection of decorative planters to harmonize with the lovely flowers that my mom had lovingly nourished.

Now that I have my own family it saddens me that, unlike my mother, I cannot put up my own mini-garden due to my very hectic schedule. At the very least, we have a tabletop planter that somehow draws us to a more relaxing state after a hard day's work.

No comments: