Who we are...

My photo
Friends who crossed the line of friendship to discover that we can love more than we thought we can. Brought together by God and have discovered along the way that there is a deeper reason why we are together. Our mission is not to be done individually,but together. This site contains our past and our journey to the future..a sharing of emotions, feelings, thoughts, dreams, fears -- all about our adventures in life.

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Mommies and milkshakes

One of my frustration is that I wasn't able to breastfeed my son the way I planned to. I was only able to breastfeed him for about one and a half month and it wasn't even enough for him. After all the pumping and the malunggay, the milk flow was still too little to feed my hungry son.

Inspite of this frustration, I am still very much an advocate of breastfeeding. I salute all the moms who do so and I support their campaign in my own little way. With that, I am posting this as an invitation to the Mommy milkshake marathon this Sunday. I won't be able to join though because our Sunday Church service is at 10 A.M. This is my way of helping out in that cause.


No comments: