Who we are...

My photo
Friends who crossed the line of friendship to discover that we can love more than we thought we can. Brought together by God and have discovered along the way that there is a deeper reason why we are together. Our mission is not to be done individually,but together. This site contains our past and our journey to the future..a sharing of emotions, feelings, thoughts, dreams, fears -- all about our adventures in life.

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Looking for the right one

Now that I am really beginning to enjoy blogging, I have also found out the importance of a hosting service for my blog.

I used to think that web hosting services are just a waste of time and money. But now I am seeing how good my website can be in terms of applications, storage and the content. Am I beginning to sound too technical? Well, it's true. When you are one of those people who starts and ends their day surfing the internet, you will appreciate webhosting and what it can actually do for you.

So do I get a cheap web hosting or should I not settle for anything less than the best web hosting? I'd have to consult with my husband regarding the budget for this one. I am excited though with this change that my blog is going to have. Don't worry, I'll keep you all posted.

No comments: