Who we are...

My photo
Friends who crossed the line of friendship to discover that we can love more than we thought we can. Brought together by God and have discovered along the way that there is a deeper reason why we are together. Our mission is not to be done individually,but together. This site contains our past and our journey to the future..a sharing of emotions, feelings, thoughts, dreams, fears -- all about our adventures in life.

Friday, May 23, 2008

Wishlist #2

Being the sentimental person that I am, I love pictures. I love how they capture a certain moment, a memory that can be kept for a long time. Maybe it's because I grew up in a family that cherishes having snapshots of different events -- no matter how big or small it may be.

Having said that, siguro yun din ang reason why I really, really want to go into photography. Even when I was just in highschool, I would join photo essay contests because I had this grand dream of being a very good photographer. Hindi ko naman pinangarap maging professional photographer. Gusto ko lang na yung mga snapshots ko will be unique. I want it to translate to how I actually felt while I was capturing the moment.

I can only imagine my husband telling me, "Ang dami mo naman gustong i-pursue". Which, by the way, is true. I want to pursue my writing, having a business of our own, be the bassist of our music ministry, and of course photography. I can't say na fickle-minded ako that's why ang dami kong gustong gawin. It's just over the years, I get to remember the things that I really want to focus on.

Since photography ang next in line ko, may wish ako na camera. I am not yet familiar with which one is the best. For now, I chose one which is good and one that is light. For wishlist number 2, how I would like to have my own Olympus E420 (with kit siyempre!)


Eto daw ang pinaka-magaang so far na DSLR. I guess this one will be my perfect partner kasi maliit lang ako and having a compact camera is definitely a good choice for me.

Hay....kailan kaya?

Soon. I hope soon.

No comments: