Who we are...

My photo
Friends who crossed the line of friendship to discover that we can love more than we thought we can. Brought together by God and have discovered along the way that there is a deeper reason why we are together. Our mission is not to be done individually,but together. This site contains our past and our journey to the future..a sharing of emotions, feelings, thoughts, dreams, fears -- all about our adventures in life.

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Post Mother's Day

I never thought that becoming a mom can be more challenging than developing a software program for a very demanding client.

But it is.

I mean, you get the assignment of being a mother by carrying your child for nine months and delivering the kid into this world either through a challenging conventional normal method or through a painful C-section. And the job doesn't end there. You nurse your child, care for him until his growing years, guide him through his adolescent years, support him in his dreams and push him to be his best as he face the challenges of the universe. Sometimes, you'd have to help him heal his heart if it becomes broken.

Now who will dare say that the word "mother" is just a title when the truth is it is an experience that those who have a faint heart cannot try.

Thank God my heart is not as faint as it is. I'm glad that no matter how bruised my heart has been at one point in my life, it found it's way to healing and allowed me to have more love to share.

The joy of being a mom is being able to love unconditionally.
Thanks Joanne for this greeting. I'm simply passing this on as a salute to all the mommies who will be passing by this site. With much love to my mom, my lola, my mother-in-law, mommy friends, and my n@wie family.

Three cheers to all those celebrating motherhood!

Hep, Hep, Hooray!
Hep, Hep, Hooray!
Hep, Hep, Hooray!

No comments: