Who we are...

My photo
Friends who crossed the line of friendship to discover that we can love more than we thought we can. Brought together by God and have discovered along the way that there is a deeper reason why we are together. Our mission is not to be done individually,but together. This site contains our past and our journey to the future..a sharing of emotions, feelings, thoughts, dreams, fears -- all about our adventures in life.

Friday, April 11, 2008

Pondering

It was heartbreaking seeing how hard life is for most people. Last night, while watching "Idol gives back", I cannot contain the sadness of seeing kids at a very young age without parents. On the other hand, I cannot find words to thank God how blessed we are. I can only pray and wish that inspite of this world's cruelty, orphans may still be abe to witness God's blessings through other people. I hope that in giving much love to our son, I will be able to teach him how to love others as well, to always have compassion in his heart and allow him to reach out to others. May he grow up to see how blessed he is and be able to share his blessing to those who are less fortunate.

But Jesus said, "Let the children alone, and do not hinder them from coming to Me; for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these." Matthew 19:14

1 comment:

Ers said...

i always remember the 8 beattitudes, when i see scene such as this sis.

thanks for dropping by!

can we exlinks?

pls also add my other blogs.. and ill be happy to add you there too. :)

Permanence in Change
The Life of a Tatapilla
I Am a Shoe-aholic