Who we are...

My photo
Friends who crossed the line of friendship to discover that we can love more than we thought we can. Brought together by God and have discovered along the way that there is a deeper reason why we are together. Our mission is not to be done individually,but together. This site contains our past and our journey to the future..a sharing of emotions, feelings, thoughts, dreams, fears -- all about our adventures in life.

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

My Featured Friends

Thanks Issa for choosing me as one of your featured friends.

As such, I am including your name and am picking up 5 more of my own featured friends. I have to inform ALL my featured friends to keep the ball rolling.

Note: If you use Blogger, you can add your featured friends using the new page element ‘Link List’. You may read everything about how this Featured Friend started by reading here and here.

My featured friends are: Mec, Kathy, Rocks, Sweetpea and Carol. These are the blogs I frequent the most since I enjoy reading their posts.

So guys, it's your turn to choose your featured friends. Let's keep the ball rolling!

1 comment:

Tompako said...

Nice post i am glad to left comment here thanks for sharing