Who we are...

My photo
Friends who crossed the line of friendship to discover that we can love more than we thought we can. Brought together by God and have discovered along the way that there is a deeper reason why we are together. Our mission is not to be done individually,but together. This site contains our past and our journey to the future..a sharing of emotions, feelings, thoughts, dreams, fears -- all about our adventures in life.

Friday, March 7, 2008

The oPPPs that come our way

Yes! I am now officially into the world of paid blogging. Moreover, I am now a certified 3P girl. Why 3P? Well, 3P actually stands for PayPerPost. Earn extra money for every opportunity you grab. I’ve been hearing about PayPerPost from friends who are into paid blogging themselves. So out of curiosity, I went to their site and to my surprise I ended up signing up immediately. Who can resist earning right away after the first post? The site was so user friendly and besides I was not going to let this opportunity pass by so quickly.

In PayPerPost, you have a lot (and I mean a lot) of opportunities to choose from. What’s more exciting about PayPerPost is that you can actually start accepting direct opportunities even before your blog gets approved. You read it right and you’ve got to try it yourself to believe it. It made me regret not having signed up earlier. It felt like thousands of dollars have gone down the drain just because I was too lazy to check them out before. Oh well, I would just have to make up for the lost time. This is the beginning of a lot more exciting posts for me! If you have a blog, the go ahead and get paid to blog ! Who knows, you might be able to buy that shoes you've been dying to have even if your boss doesn't give you an increase!!!!


No comments: