Who we are...

My photo
Friends who crossed the line of friendship to discover that we can love more than we thought we can. Brought together by God and have discovered along the way that there is a deeper reason why we are together. Our mission is not to be done individually,but together. This site contains our past and our journey to the future..a sharing of emotions, feelings, thoughts, dreams, fears -- all about our adventures in life.

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Are you really smart?

Are you into writing but never really got the chance to get paid for the things you write about?Have you been blogging for so long and want to know how to get paid for blogging? Or are you one of the thousands of advertisers who just wants to find great ways on how to get a bigger market? Well, if you are one of those people I just mentioned, then today is your lucky day. Count the ways on how to advertise on blogs or blog for money by joining Smorty's network. With Smorty, blogging becomes very rewarding and advertising is just a piece of cake. I can still remember the day my blog got approved with Smorty. All the more, I can't even believe that after a day that my blog got approved, I was given my very first assignment. They really have a good way of matching up an advertiser with a specific blogger and that I think is what makes them unique. Their website is user friendly and informative as well. You'll never get lost once you're in Smorty. They have great information on how to get paid for blogging that even if you're new to the whole blogging thing, you will really learn so much by just browsing their site. Can you even begin to imagine what's in store for you once you've registered to become a Smorty blogger? Wonder no more my dear friend. If you are a smarty then sign up with SMORTY!

No comments: