Who we are...

My photo
Friends who crossed the line of friendship to discover that we can love more than we thought we can. Brought together by God and have discovered along the way that there is a deeper reason why we are together. Our mission is not to be done individually,but together. This site contains our past and our journey to the future..a sharing of emotions, feelings, thoughts, dreams, fears -- all about our adventures in life.

Saturday, February 9, 2008

Scrapbook 101

I wasn't suppose to blog today because I have tons of things to do for tonight's activity in church. However, I couldn't help but post the very first fruit of my digital scrapping experiment. YES! Finally I was able to create one...and at long last I am finally learning Photoshop (and I'm suppose to be a software engineer, ha!)



Nothing fancy here. Make a mental note that this is my first time to do this (hehehe...) I've got tons of pictures that I need to compile. Actually, I have paper scrapbooks already but now I'm thinking if I'm just going to compile all those captured moments in a digital photobook. Saves time having to cut and paste pictures and papers right?

Technology is so cool.

No comments: