Who we are...

My photo
Friends who crossed the line of friendship to discover that we can love more than we thought we can. Brought together by God and have discovered along the way that there is a deeper reason why we are together. Our mission is not to be done individually,but together. This site contains our past and our journey to the future..a sharing of emotions, feelings, thoughts, dreams, fears -- all about our adventures in life.

Wednesday, July 4, 2007

My 4th of July guy

Today is Dong's birthday. And for this special day...I made him one of my specialties...
a poem


************************************
Your nearness
erases the imperfections in me
elevates the goodness of my soul
Your smile embraces my fears
rescues the strength that is left
Your love creates a perfect world that binds us
allowing each moment to be magical
that in between distances
there is no space
where we have one other
in each others arms
happy,
blessed,
loved.
************************************
I love you dhe....
Thank God it was you whom I will be spending my forever with.
Happy birthday!!!!!!

No comments: