Who we are...

My photo
Friends who crossed the line of friendship to discover that we can love more than we thought we can. Brought together by God and have discovered along the way that there is a deeper reason why we are together. Our mission is not to be done individually,but together. This site contains our past and our journey to the future..a sharing of emotions, feelings, thoughts, dreams, fears -- all about our adventures in life.

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Gimmicks and then some: 2003 to 2005

Okay, okay, it may not really be fair that this blog is posted 2007 while the title describes the year these things happened. Sorry. Our bad. We wanted a photo album/blog/journal but we just can' t seem to find the perfect layout (or the perfect site that give us what we really wanted) So eventhough this blog account was created years ago, we decided to stick with it anyway. We revised it for the hundredth time (overly exaggerated) and we are finally happy with how it looks like (no comments here please! *kidding*)

Below are pictures with friends and the adventures we had with them -- birthday celebrations, MTV Summit, Enchanted Kingdom, Bowling -- the list doesn't stop here.


The people you see in the picture are the now defunct COE Makati Faculty members who once made teaching (and learning) an experience worth remembering. They were my first colleagues, the first group people I had the privelge of working with. Never in my wildest imagination did I dream of becoming an instructor. I always believed that writing was my passion -- not until I started teaching. For almost four years, I became that person who molded minds, encouraged and challenged college students to be the best they can be. Yes. That's what I have become. It wasn't about the failing grades, nor the great projects -- it was simply about learning who you are, what you really want in life, and striving hard always no matter what the condition is.



The greatest part of my teaching years was my friendship with these people. They made things bearable. I look forward to going to work because it was like going to a friend's house to just hang out there. It was like getting paid to have fun. We translated work pressure into something humorous. Each day was an adventure. Each day was also a learning experience for each of us.
After some time when we all had to move on to different dreams, we are all still very good friends. And wherever I go, for sure, these people I will always remember.

No comments: