Who we are...
- Friends who crossed the line of friendship to discover that we can love more than we thought we can. Brought together by God and have discovered along the way that there is a deeper reason why we are together. Our mission is not to be done individually,but together. This site contains our past and our journey to the future..a sharing of emotions, feelings, thoughts, dreams, fears -- all about our adventures in life.
Thursday, November 27, 2008
It is all the more painful when you are not doing anything.
The heart breaks to its limits.
It is pushed farther
but so very much guarded,
not wanting to give room for more hurt.
Praying hard that it will all go away,
and that you be back
to the way you were before.
I can sacrifice.
I can always give way.
I will always believe.
I will never give up.
That's why my smiles
will always be sad.
So this is love.
Having less but giving more,
Yes, it is how I love.
Thanks Joanne! Happy that I'm still remembered despite the not so frequent postings.
1. Put the logo on your blog.
2. Be sure to link your nominess in your post
3. Let them know that they received this award by commenting on their blogs.
4. Share the love and link to this post.
Whenever you give your trust to someone you love, particularly in a relationship, it doesn't necessarily mean that you will never have doubts. It doesn't mean that you will never be caught in your gut-feel. The underlying feeling when trusting someone is actually reading between the line that, "Hey, don't you dare break my heart". Sometimes it can even translate to, "Now, be more careful of how you deal with other people or else the trust is gone".
The declaration of trust is actually the start of bigger responsibilities. It actually challenges the trustee and the trusted to discipline themselves at all times -- the trustee preventing herself from sudden outburst and the trusted making sure to know the limits of his actions. It is never easy to trust someone because we always get the wrong impression about it. Why? Because we say we trust even if we never really told the person what we are trusting him with. We trust, assuming that the ones we are trusting already knows what will break our trust when we never really have the guts to tell them the rules of our "Trust Contract".
How do I define trust now? Simple. Trust is telling the truth. If you say you trust someone, you have every right to confront the person and tell what you feel about something or someone. Once you start keeping things to yourself, then the trust slowly leaves you and all you're left with are doubts and accusations. Trust is accepting the truth. If you are brave enough to tell your feelings, you have to be strong enough to hear the other side of the story -- no matter how good or bad it may be. Trust is knowing that you can ask whenever you feel something is not right. Trust should not limit our actions. Trusting doesn't mean you cannot ask, cannot react, cannot doubt, cannot be cautious. It just knowing when to stop asking, thinking first before reacting, ask first before entertaining your doubts and being watchful not just of your partner but of yourself as well.
Complicated? Nah. When everything else fails, we go back to the root of it all.
But then again, that one deserves another reflection.
Monday, November 24, 2008
I'm not sure why but inspite of the 8-hour sleep I had, I don't feel too well (Maybe because 8 hours was too much?Nah!) And then I finally had the chance to join this contest on the radio (I was the third choice by the way!So it was really a chance I should say) and guess what?
I totally blanked!
That's P8,000 worth of GCs down the drain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It is a monday after all.
Tuesday, November 18, 2008
Is it just plainly about loving someone?
Does it start and end with giving all that you've got
even to the point that you've got nothing left for yourself?
Is it simply about being happy or at least trying to be an epitome of happiness?
Do you not complain and take every pain
as if it is a pill to which your body can someday be immune with?
Will it ever be just moving forward with the hopes
that the realities of today will simply pass?
Should you fade each time the stars come out
and appear at the break of dawn so that your tears
may never be seen?
After the journey,
all that is there is the thought that the sun will always
come out after the rain.
What remains is the dream of truly being loved.
jown's random thoughts
thinking out loud,
1. I am partly an obsessive compulsive. I even declare certain days as my "ococ" (that's how I term it) day and start cleaning, rearranging, organizing stuff even if they are not really messed up.
2. I know a lot of songs -- lyrics, tune and singer. I always have a hard time choosing songs when going on videoke bars simply because I know almost all of the songs and I want to sing something new. (I know, weird! )
3. I can eat sinigang forever.
4. I can finish a half-gallon ice cream in one sitting --- even with no one helping me.
5. I have thing crazy fear whenever traveling that I might leave stuff behind. So, as always, I make a list of the things I brought and make sure that I check on my things before going to sleep. (Hmmm...ococ moves?)
6. For someone who is in such a small frame, I have a very loud voice. (Tried and tested)
7. When I am very angry, I speak in straight english!
Tagging nancy, Eds, Happy, Jacque, Pat, Mari and Anna.
Desperate times calls for ingenuity. Or something like that.
This tag is all about “FRIENDSHIP OFFERING” with someone whom you know, to someone whom you already knew or will know in the future, globally.
::: Start copying here:::
here are the rules for this tag;
1. copy the badge and put it on your blog
2. link back who pass you this tag
3. spread this tag to at least 7 or more bloggers who you think you are friends with.
”And lovely are the blossoms
That are tended with great care,
By those who work unselfishly
To make the place more fair.
And, like the garden blossoms,
Friendship’s flower grows more sweet
When watched and tended carefully
By those we know and meet.
And, if the seed of friendship
Is planted deep and true
And watched with understanding,
Friendship’s flower will bloom for you.”
I think I'm friends with Jenny, Kathycot, carla, Rocks, Manel, Sweetpea and Irmee. It's been awhile but I hope you still remember me sisters :)
Thursday, November 13, 2008
After having spent almost 3 weeks in my new job, I finally found the time to update the world with what's hapening with me. Therefore, assuming that I do have a bunch of people actually wondering what I've been up to, or if I (hopefully) have an audience, then allow me to spend a few spaces to tell you how this brewery have been for the past few weeks.
I am now officially back to the corporate world, or so. Technically, I'm back to the world of students. Teaching? No, not yet at least. I am more into administrative works and basically dealing a whole lot with discipline. And for those who know me well, I'm pretty sure they're all saying, "That's not gonna be a problem for you."
My first day buddies
My planner's new look. Yes, it's my starbucks page merged to my old planner
Right now, I've got tons of backlog that I have to work on. But no worries. I'm just living my life on day at a time. Just enjoying the blessings that I have...and the blessings that are yet to come.
I'm just posting a few of his picture to document his travel. If he could have it his way, I know that he would opt to have the details into writing. But it's not his style. I cannot re-create the moment here though because it will be a different thing. So let's just allow the pictures to weave the words for him.